It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a man cave to watch the game in. (Adapted from Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice. She never said this but we think she would concur.)
What is a man cave, you ask? Merriam-Webster defines a man cave as, “a room or space (as in a basement) designed according to the taste of the man of the house to be used as his personal area for hobbies and leisure activities.” It is your mantuary – a place to watch sports, play pool, bartend, and conduct other mantivities.
Here are the five best CENTURY 21 listed man caves to watch football in. These man caves, and the less important rooms that accompany them, are on the market and could be yours to cherish for sports seasons to come.
1. This Snohomish, Washington man cave has soundproof doors (don’t worry about loud cheering and screaming at the TV), a fireplace, a pool table, and plenty of seating for watching your favorite sports teams.
2. This mantastic Hiawassee, GA man cave has a television area to watch football, a table for snack storage, and a bar. Talk about a macho man cave!
3. Play pool, drink beverages, and football on a big screen in this Paradise Valley, AZ man cave. This basement was turned into a man cave so, perhaps it would be better defined as its own manpartment.
4. This Young Harris, GA man cave has a kitchen with plenty of space for wings, chips and dip, bacon, and pizza. When you are done grabbing food, bring your snacks into the movie room.
5. Access to an outdoor grilling area means your room is pretty much burger-scented heaven. This Marathon, FL man cave has a large space with room for many mantivities and easy access to the grill.
Choose one now – which cave would you want to call your own?