Easter Seals, our corporate philanthropic partner, is one of a select group of military service nonprofit organizations invited by Newman’s Own® to compete for a $75,000 grand prize in the Foundation’s “Honoring Those Who Serve Challenge.”
As a team, let’s rally and raise funds to support the Dixon Center for Military and Veterans Community Services and help Easter Seals bring home the $75,000 grand prize.
It makes a world of difference to our veterans and military families when we make a positive difference in their lives. Your investment and encouragement will allow us to achieve our goal of enabling them to thrive where they live.
Time is of the essence. The Newman’s Own® Challenge ends on Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, at 11:59:59 am ET.
Donate now! Here’s how:
- Go to http://www.crowdrise.com/eastersealsinc-nof
- Click “Donate to this Fundraiser” on the right side of your screen.
- A “Donate Pop-Up Window” appears (if you do not see a pop-up window, then you have them set to “Off.” Look in the upper right hand corner of your Web browser [Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.] and allow pop-ups from Newman’s Own®.)
- In the “Select a Team Member” pull-down menu, select “Easter Seals” – should be the first selection on the list.
- Enter the dollar amount you’re contributing and whether you want your name or to remain anonymous.
- Indicate if your contribution is a Gift, or whether you’d like to add a comment, an ‘in memory’ or other form of ‘tribute.’
- Click the “Donate” button.
Please note: You can add donations made to the Newman’s Own® Challenge to your Easter Seals total dollars raised office count.
Thank you for your continued support of such an important mission.