This afternoon’s General Session at the CENTURY 21 Global Conference kicked off with a festive annual tradition, the Centurion Parade! Top producers from around the globe took the stage to be recognized for their outstanding work and achievements.
Once all the Centurions took their seats, Chief Marketing Officer Bev Thorne took the stage to share some incredible news and statistics.
- Website traffic to CENTURY21.com has increased 39% year over year, compared to 2% for the rest of the industry
- Website traffic for the first two months of the year is up 127% over the first two months of 2012
- CENTURY21.com is the most visited real estate franchise website in the world, according to ComScore, with over 6.5 million visitors in just the last 3 months
Pretty amazing, right?
Bev also shared some exciting changes coming in 2013 like:
- A company branded version of the CENTURY 21 mobile app
- CENTURY21Global.com, an international website with language and currency translations
- Individual property websites that will be automatically created for every single listing on CENTURY21.com
During her presentation, Bev also highlighted the massive success of this year’s Super Bowl advertising campaign. She followed that up by announcing that the CENTURY 21 TV spots will appear in the Little League World Series, the US Open, US Soccer and the 2014 Winter Olympics.
She also made a very exciting announcement about a new sponsorship in 2013, but more on that in the next post.
After Bev’s remarks, Mike Ferry of the Mike Ferry Organization took the stage to close the afternoon’s session. Mike spoke about the tremendous opportunity in 2013 for CENTURY 21 System members to push themselves to do more and do better. He said, “We have been through the worst of the worst and it’s over. Now is the time to succeed.”
Mike offered sage advice on the keys to becoming a top producer and all of the reasons the market is prime for CENTURY 21′s world domination.
Everyone left the room feeling excited about the year to come and ready to achieve the brand’s goal of being the global leader in real estate transactions.