1. Treat every blog post like a first impression. Communicate with your readers as you would with a new person at a mixer.
2. Build a rapport with your readers. Make them feel welcome, comfortable and able to share.
3. Put your reader’s needs first. It’s all about making your blog addictive, something they can’t live without.
4. Build a tribe. Make people invest in your content. There is nothing better than a raving fan.
5. Have a great post idea? eCube it – entertain, educate, empower.
6. Sometimes people devouring your content has more to do with the presentation of the information than the information itself. Make your content easy to digest.
7. Numbered lists are the most popular type of blog post because it is easy to consume valuable information.
8. Want people to comment on your blog post? End the post with a very specific question.
Bloggers, do you have a tip you’d add to Amy’s list?